1. When Will I See Improved Rankings in Google?
Websites of a year or two in age will respond positively to optimization strategies in the first month. Major changes in ranking and online visibility may take up to 10 weeks based on the crawling activity of the search engines including the assessment of new websites, and having to index content from scratch.
When you consult with our SEO agents, we will discuss the different factors that will affect the rate at which your website ranks. We are transparent about what we do and how we do it. This means taking the time to help you understand the processes, timeframes, and technical aspects that go into ranking.
2. What is the Longevity of My Search Engine Results?
At SEOG, we pay careful attention to Google’s ever-changing algorithms and digital marketing trends to continue to rank your website. We do not apply short-cuts when developing an optimization campaign because it will hurt the progress and rank of the site.
3. Can You Guarantee High Ranking for Competitive Keywords?
To achieve a guaranteed placement for top keyword ranking you would have to invest in paid advertising strategies such as Google Adwords, which is a pay per click (PPC) campaign. While pay per click advertising has its place in optimization, it requires ongoing cost to maintain your online position. When you end your PPC campaign, you will notice a decline in visibility in the search engines.
4. Why Should I Choose SEOG?
Our purpose is to provide competitive keywords, site visibility, and consistent rankings in the search engines. We aim to provide our clients with positive website growth and online marketing they can trust.
The cost for search engine optimization depends on individual factors from the existing performance of the website to its age and current ranking. Let’s look at the factors involved in SEO pricing:
- The overall competitiveness of the market
- The number of pages on the website
- Number of targeted keywords
- Websites with authority that link back to yours
- The structure/development of the website
- Your existing ranking in the search engines
- The content presented on the site including its uniformity and design
SEOG offers custom pricing for entrepreneurs, individual website owners, small businesses and large organizations or brands.
6. How Does SEO Work?
- Website Development – We focus on the technical aspects of a website including its overall construction, static pages, plugins, HTML, content management, and much more.
- Digital Marketing – We use innovative content strategies that include social media and link building to generate interest and reach your target audiences. Our team advises on reputable websites for backlinks so you can build an authoritative site with climbing rankings.
- Content Quality and Design – How well is your content designed? Is it relevant to your target audience? We help you with the structure, type, and quality of information, images, and media to ensure its relevance supports your ranking.
7. Will Optimization Affect the Appearance of My Website?